Fun in the Sun!!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Next Day

Hey!
I finally fixed the comment thing! :)



Today is Saturday and that means i'm going to go take care of my horse,  Jake. He needs to be groomed, fed, depooperated (get rid of the poop in his stall), and ridden. It should be pretty fun, except for me having to clean his stall which is because of my mom not being able to do any physical work for the next week because of her hospital trip last week. Every time she stood up, she immediately fainted! Most times she didn't even know she was doing it!! She went to the ER, and had to stay over night in the hospital after that. She had surgery the next day. But she's home now and all right :),  and i'm the one who's stuck with the poop. Oh well, glad she feeling better!
Till next time, I tip my hat and say adieu.
   -E

No comments:

Post a Comment