Fun in the Sun!!

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Start

Hi! I'm Eloise and this is my summer vacation Blog.
    To start off, for the last 4 weeks, I've had a really busy schedule. Every Monday, i would wake up a 6:30 to go to a girls sports camp at the Hoover Dome. Then I'd have a one hour break time for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00. After that, i would scurry on over to the opera house to be Veruca in Willy Wonka Jr. which was being put on by the little theater. i would come home at 4:00. So far, not too bad. Then it was Tuesday and I'd go to sports camp, but leave ten minutes early so I could Walk over to the middle school and have a band lesson. I'd get picked up from that at 12:30, and eat my lunch in the car on the way to little theater. Then I'd come home at 4:00 and do chores. Next day, same deal except I was picked up 15 minutes early from sports camp to go through an agonizing piano lesson. Eating in the car at 12:30, (it's supposed to only be half an hour) i"d head to theater. Next day, band lesson and Friday, same as Monday. Today was the end of those busy weeks, except for a rescheduled Piano lesson on Monday. :(
      Upcoming on Tuesday, I head to Colorado to start a new adventure!
Till then, I tip my hat and say adieu.
       -E

No comments:

Post a Comment