Fun in the Sun!!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun

Hi!
   After my post last night, a bunch MORE stuff happened. In the past 12 hours, i have eaten sushi, dip and dots, i have spent a few hours at a game center (so fun :), faded my purple hair in an amazing water park, fell asleep while watching my neighbor totoro, my other brother came over, ate the first cotton candy I've had in like 6 years, painted a vinyl squarehead figurine, ate a huge mound of chocolate :), and won a paint pallet, blow-up see through die (as in dice), and a sour gummy crabby-patty. (not necessarily in that order.)
   As you can see, i have a very busy/fun summer. I wonder what's next on the list! I hope your summer is at least as fun or satisfying as mine!
Till next time, i tip my hat and say adieu,
   -E

No comments:

Post a Comment