Fun in the Sun!!

Friday, July 8, 2011

update

Well,
it seems like i have neglected this blog long enough. Too many things have been happening! If i were to go into each one in detail, this would be the longest book in the universe, so i have decided to make a list:
1. I went to Colorado
2. I saw a friend that i met when i was four
3. I went to water world
4. i got sunburned :(
5. i played with a kitten
6. i saw another old friend
7. I drew eyes on my eyelids :p
7.5 (i forgot) i made a T-shirt
8. I came to Florida!
9. I saw my brother and sister in-law
10. I planned to go to a water park
11. I didn't go to the water park because of rain :(
12. I went shopping!
13. I got lots of crafts
14. I juiced vegetables and fruits
15. I drank juiced vegetables and fruits :( ick
16. I bleached my hair
17. I died my hair permanently purple :)
18. I had a disney movie marathon!!!
19. I'm about to see my other brother and his girlfriend!
20. I ate a burnt pretzel

As you can see i have had a lot of achievments, and i hope you can see why im late. I be in florida for four more days. So I'll update you later!
Till then, I tip my hat and say adieu.
   -E

No comments:

Post a Comment