Fun in the Sun!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trang (Sounds like jyang)

News of the Morning:
Today i woke up at 6:30 to go to by middle brother's girlfriend's (trang's) house. We all took a long walk together while her parents were cooking breakfast. We had a great time feeding the birds, squirrels, turtles, ducks and geese with corn and bread. When we got back we had the specially prepared breakfast. It  was a vietnamese dish called Fu (i dont know if i spelled that right). It was Beansprouts, then rice noodles, then steamed beef and broth, all put together to make an amazing hot dish.Her parents don't speak english and they live in czech republic, so i researched a few words to pay my respect. I learned that (i'm just spelling the way the sound) dykuyi means thank you, dobry den means Good day (formal), ahoj means hi, and sbohem means goodbye. I don't know what we'redoing next but I'm sure it will be fun!
 Till next time, I tip my hat and say sbohem!
   -E

No comments:

Post a Comment